Our Mission Statement
"To build and continually develop the most reliable custom products on the market, and provide innovative solutions to bend and form today's world."
Our Vision Statement
"Help the world manufacture a better tomorrow."
Pacific Press Today
Our story began during World War II, when we built America's first hydraulic press brake.
Pacific Press Technologies is a world-class leader in the design, manufacture, and service of hydraulic press, press brake and automation solutions.
Founded in 1945, Pacific made a name for itself when it produced the world’s first hydraulic press brake. The concept quickly caught on as the industry recognized the hydraulic brake as a much safer alternative to the mechanical press brake. Over the years, Pacific has installed over 15,000 machines across North America, maintaining its place as a leader in press and press brake equipment. Pacific continues to be well known for its extremely robust and reliable designs, engineered and manufactured right here in the USA. From 100 ton presses to 3,000 ton press brakes, Pacific can custom design and build the right machine for your application.
At Pacific, our clients take comfort in knowing that our seasoned experts work hard to understand every aspect of your business and metal forming application to ensure we design and build a machine ideally suited for your production requirements.
One Dedicated Team, Two Trusted Brands!
After being based in Columbus, Ohio for many years, MULTIPRESS moved its operations to sister company Pacific Press Technologies’ 280,000 square foot headquarters in Mount Carmel, Illinois. Both subsidiaries of Right Lane Industries, the partnership allows the machinery OEM’s to benefit from each other’s strengths in engineering, production, and service. With the top resources available to both brands in house, they are well positioned to continue delivering high-quality, made in the USA machinery. Together, Pacific Press and MULTIPRESS share a passion for creating reliable, customized machinery by providing unsurpassed experience, quality, and value. With results rooted in a history of presses and press brakes, both the Pacific Press and MULTIPRESS brands will continue their tradition of being the industry’s leading provider of metal forming solutions.
Our 130,000-square-foot manufacturing facility is located in Mount Carmel, Illinois. The expansive facility is home to Pacific and is also the manufacturing site to Pacific’s sister company MULTIPRESS, producers of hydraulic and servo press equipment.
Contact Us today to learn more about how our equipment can help bring your business to the next level! It is a privilege and an honor to partner with you!
Our Parent Company - Right Lane Industries
Today, Pacific Press Technologies is owned by Right Lane Industries, a division of Right Lane Capital. Right Lane Industries (RLI) is an American-based holding company with a portfolio of like-minded American manufacturing companies. RLI's business units include:
- Belt Concepts of America is a manufacturer of premium quality, light weight PVC conveyor belts.
- Bold Renewables is a North American leader in the servicing of solar inverters, primarily supporting fields generating utility power.
- Fenn-Torin is a premier designer and manufacturer of various metal forming machinery, including spring coilers, wire flattening and shaping equipment, swagers, turks heads, rolling mills, and draw benches.
- Kirby is an American manufacturer of home cleaning systems.
- MULTIPRESS is a supplier of hi-tech hydraulic and electrical control presses including a full line of bench, floor model and 4-post configurations.
- Pacific Press Technologies is a world-class leader in the design, manufacture, and service of hydraulic press, press brake, and automation solutions.
- Rochester Specialty Products (formerly Schlegel Specialty Products) is the leader in woven textiles and extruded plastic products for automotive, aerospace, office equipment, transportation, and heavy industrial applications.
- TerraSource Global provides robust and integrated in-house capabilities to ensure a superior customer experience: a large and diverse portfolio of proven, high-quality equipment and precision OEM parts, the ability to provide the right technical expertise and guidance for any situation, and a focused and enduring commitment to service and professionalism.
Pacific Press Timeline
1955Pacific engineered & manufactured it’s first hydraulic shear.
1979Manufactured a 1250-ton K Series 40 ft. hydraulic press brake.
1980Manufactured a 2000-ton D Series straight side hydraulic press.
1981Manufactured a 3000-ton K Series 27 ft. hydraulic press brake & 1000-ton K Series 25 ft. & 27 ft. tandem hydraulic press brakes.
1985Manufactured the first CNC servo hydraulic press brake in the USA.
1986Delivered a 2000-ton hydraulic press brake to China.
1987Manufactured the first high speed servo press for composite molding.
1989Manufactured a 1250-ton CNC press brake with graphics, multi axis backgauge, & crowning.
1992Manufactured a series of up-acting compression molding presses for a leading golf ball manufacturer.
1993Manufactured a series of 4-post hydraulic presses for hybrid masonry dewatering process.
1998Manufactured a 14-press system for a leading chain manufacturer.
1999Manufactured a 4000-ton rubber molding press.
2000Manufactured a series of CNC wide platen press brakes designed for a punching application for a leading computer enclosure manufacturer.
2001Manufactured a 1500-ton FK Series 27 ft. set of tandem press brakes with plate automation.
2002Manufactured a 1400-ton D Series 60 ft. press.
2005Manufactured a 500-ton OBM Series & 750-ton OBM Series straight side press.
2006Manufactured a 2500-ton 60 ft. tandem press brake pole bending system.
2007Manufactured a 1400-ton D-10-72 straight side hydraulic press.
2008Manufactured (2) 1000-ton CNC straight side presses for diffusion bonding titanium jet engine compressor blades.
2009Manufactured (2) CNC transformer sizing presses.
2010Manufactured a 1350-ton D-10-72 press for a leading power turbine manufacturer.
2011Manufactured a 1250-ton FK Series 22 ft. press brake for a large, corrugated metal structure manufacturer.
2012Manufactured 1000-ton FK Series 21 ft. tandem press brakes for a barge manufacturer.
2013Shipped 1250-ton FK Series 30 ft. tandem automated transmission pole bending systems to two leading USA pole manufacturers.
2014Shipped a 2500-ton FK Series 31 ft. press brake to a Texas-based company for making pipe used in the oil industry.
2015Built a custom 4-station press for the testing and setting of springs used in the rail car industry.
2016Shipped (10) press brakes to a leading commercial trailer manufacturer.
2017Launched new Eco-Former press line.