Pacific’s Straight Side Press Design is the Choice for the Most Demanding Applications.
Pacific Press offers both single and double cylinder straight side presses, also known as gib-guided presses, as straight side designs often include gibbing.
Gibs are press components that guide the reciprocating motion of the ram to maintain superior squareness and parallelism throughout the stroke. Gib-guided designs are the frame style of choice for the most demanding applications.
With thousands of installations in the field, Pacific is the premier provider for robust pressing machinery!
To learn more about our straight side press customizations, view our brochure or contact us today - submit a Contact Us form, call 618.262.8666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our equipment experts look forward to assisting you!
- Up to 3000 tons
- Machines up to 20 FT
- Pacific specializes in fully automated processing cells
- Most precise ram guidance method available
- Gibs are adjustable to ensure accuracy over time
- Best option to structurally counteract the effects of off-center loading
- Deep draw work
- Progressive and transfer die work
- Off-center loading
- Double-acting cylinders
- Pendant-mounted, PLC Interface controls
- Modular “stack” cartridge valve design
- Power units
- Flange-mounted piston/slide connection
- Generous bed sizes and open heights
- Full PC-based human machine interface
- Higher-speed hydraulic packages
- Increased stroke lengths
- Increased open heights
- Increased feed window sizes
- Quick die change systems
- Die cushions
- Hydraulic knock-outs
- Coil-feeding/handling systems
- Larger bed/bolsters
- Specially-machined bolsters and slides
- Additional operator stations
- Continuous run operation
- Flush floor mounting
- Safety enhancements
- Slide locks
- Shock dampers
Pacific's Legacy of Quality
Pacific has over 75 years of experience engineering and building machines of the highest quality - this means our machines are built to last. Our machines are made to handle years of precision use in the harshest production environment. We are proud to build heavy-duty, rugged equipment that allows our customers to get the job done every day.