Why replace a great machine with a new system when it’s more economical and efficient to keep a solid workhorse going? We built our PEP program for high-use presses and press brakes so that they can keep working hard – and up to changing regulations – in the years and decades ahead. The upgrade modernization we perform includes:
- Adding modern hydraulics and electrical systems
- Incorporating cutting edge interfaces for greater usability
- Bringing machines up to current OSHA standards
- Increasing accuracy – minimizing waste
By taking a proactive approach to upgrades, we can keep your machines competitive with brand new ones, without the high cost of purchasing a new system. Our customers who’ve enrolled in PEP have reported decreases in overall downtime and productivity increases of 20-30%. And, we back you up further with a one-year parts and labor warranty on all work we perform.
We Cover All Machines
Your machines don’t have to be from Pacific to be enrolled in PEP. Our staff has extensive expertise in all major lines of presses and press brakes.
We work onsite
Your equipment can be refurbished and upgraded at our location, or we can come to you onsite, with minimal disruption of your operations.
Depending on your rebuild or upgrade requirements, Pacific can usually finish the entire process in just 12-14 weeks.
Testing And QA
Once the PEP project is complete, we’ll ensure your machine is functioning properly and that your workers are trained in its operation. All replacement parts are covered by Pacific’s general warranty.
Press Rebuilds May Include:
- High speed power units
- Allen Bradley PV600 Programmable interface
- Extra PLC I/O for die sensors, robotics, etc.
- Slide locks for added safety
- Light curtains for operator protection
- Die cushions with servo control
- Continuous run for interface with automatic feeding devices
- Quick die change equipment
Press Brake Rebuilds May Include:
- Higher operating speeds
- Conversion to full CNC control
- 2D or 3D graphic programming – at the control or offline
- Flat touch screen interface
- Standard and Heavy duty backgauges
- Modular tooling with hydraulic clamping
- Manual and CNC crowning units
- Plate handling equipment
- Laser bend alignment
- Many more options