From initial installation support to long-term assistance, the goal of our customer service function is to maximize the value of your investment through the elimination of downtime costs.
Initial Installation Support
Pacific offers a comprehensive training program covering topics that include:
- Equipment operation
- Advanced topics such as programming and processing techniques
Long-Term After-Sale Support
We offer extensive after-sale support through a professional field service team of technicians for timely and quality startups, installation, and warranty services. In addition, we offer preventive maintenance programs, troubleshooting, and repairs.
An important part of our service commitment is making sure telephone support is available. Our telephone support crew is staffed by people with many years of experience in the service and repair of Pacific products. When there is a system malfunction, the phone support technician can often:
- Define the problem
- Ask you to perform simple tests to isolate the cause
- Specify what needs to be done
- Either take you through the steps necessary to correct the problem (adjustments or simple part replacement) or schedule a Service Technician to complete the repair.
Spare parts availability is another critical element of customer service. Pacific maintains a complete archival library on every Pacific machine by serial number. This archive contains every part sold, every service report and the original sales and engineering information on each machine.
In addition, we have manuals, parts kit information and cross references available on units still in service. The parts sales staff has the experience necessary to turn a broken part description into a number that can be used to get the machine repaired.
- You will be minutes away from crucial parts and service backup and information.
- Most parts will be on their way within 24 hours of order entry
If you need parts for your Pacific, HTC or Triacro machines, call 800-851-3586 and ask for the Parts Department. You may also email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax the information to 618-262-7776. For quickest service, please have your part number and machine serial number handy.