|OBS PRESSFORMER SERIES AT A GLANCE||APPLICATIONS|
- Ample open heights and deep throat permits the use of large dies and easy access to the tooling from three sides. This feature offers improved set-ups and adaptability to any needed automation. The open back design facilitates scrap removal and large removable tool holder and bed bolster (removable) are offered in standard or custom configurations.
- Modular "stack" cartridge valve design delivers minimized heat build-up, reduced piping and fitting requirements, and improves safety/maintenance issues (automatic decompression, non overloading, etc.).
- Power unit provides advanced operational speeds (rapid advance/normal press and normal press/normal press) and a high return speed, with speed/speed changes adjustable at any point in the stroke.
- A two-hand control is standard and provides for safe operation. A keyed mode selector switch aids set-up and production applications (settings include: off, inch, single-stroke manual return, single-stroke automatic return).
- PLC interface control (Allen Bradley) enhances set-up and operational performance. Controls allow adjustments of top and bottom stroke settings and press speed/knockout points at any portion of the stroke.
ADDITIONAL STANDARD FEATURES
- Inverted Cylinder Design
- Open Back Design
- 8-point (long, square type, adjustable) gibbing for superior accuracy
- Pendant mounted Control
- Higher Speed Hydraulic Packages
- Increased Open Heights
- Quick Die Change Systems
- Die Cushions
- Hydraulic Knock-outs
- Coil-Feeding/Handling Systems
- Specially Machined Bolsters and Slides
- Additional Operator Stations
- Continuous Run Operation
- Safety Enhancing Optional Features (light curtains, barrier guards, two-hand controls, slide safety blocks)
|Distance Between Housings||29||31||36|
|Housing Projection Below Floor||0||0||7|
|Tool Holder Size (F to B x L to R)||21 x 29||24 x 34||28 x 36|
|Bed Bolster Size (F to B x L to R)||18 x 42||24 x 46||24 48|
|Bed Height Above Floor||34||36||37|
All specifications are in "inches" unless indicated otherwise.Speeds
|Speed Package||LEVEL 1||LEVEL 1||LEVEL 1|
|Fast Press Tonnage||40||55||90|
|Fast Press Speed||198||156||120|
All specifications are "inches per minute" unless indicated otherwise.