Providing the very best in custom 4-post hydraulic press solutions.
One Dedicated Team, Two Trusted Brands!
From 20-1,500 Tons, We've Got You Covered
Both with over 70 years of experience, Pacific Press & MULTIPRESS have been around for decades, and held under the same ownership for the last several years. Recently, MULTIPRESS and Pacific Press have joined forces to combine their complimentary product lines to effectively offer the market a complete range of 4-post press machines ranging from 20 to 1,500 tons. Based together in their Mount Carmel, Illinois headquarters, every single machine is 100% designed and built in the USA.
Benefits of 4-Post or 4-Column Presses
- Allows four-sided access to the working area
- Superior rigidity and precise bed to ram parallelism
- Typically more economical than gib-guided presses
- Can be integrated into existing production lines
- Easily customizable options such as heated platens, cushion or knockout, shuttle tables, varying daylight stroke, frame size and much more - see below for an expanded list
How Can We Help Your Business Today?
〉 20-1,000 Tons
Have an application on the smaller side? MULTIPRESS has been long trusted as a provider of high quality 4-post presses. From standard to highly customized machines, our experts can help design the perfect machine for your needs.
〉 Up to 1,500 Tons
Looking for a model 1,000-1,500 tons?
Long known for its robust, reliable and heavy duty equipment, Pacific Press is a trusted supplier of 4-post press models for higher tonnage applications.
Contact our experts today for a FREE quote or consultation!
4-Post Landing Page Form
〉 Common 4-Post Press Applications
- Deep draw work
- Progressive and transfer die work
〉 Typical 4-Post Press Customizations
- Die lifters
- Die clamps
- Dowel holes
- Moving platens
- Die cushions
- Up-acting design
- Shuttle tables (manual & powered)
- Frame size
- Multi-axis (separate ram, platen used as cushion, bottom cushion/knockout)
- Pick & place
〉 Typical Configurations
- 2-post to multiple post (4-post most common)
- With and without moving platens
- Heated platens
- Cushion or knockout
- Bolster plate
Custom is the Name of Our Game
Both MULTIPRESS and Pacific Press have been trusted as custom machinery manufacturers for decades. Our experts understand that one model does not fit all applications and production requirements. Whether you are looking for a material handling option, a completely automated solution or a special press such as the examples shown below, we are ready to help! Contact us today so we can begin designing the perfect press for your business!
Automation / Robotics
Custom 6-Post Press
Custom 2-Post Press Cell
From large to small, we've got it all!
Not Sure What Press You Need? Contact Our Experts Today. We're Ready to Help!
©Pacific Press Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved.