|HYDRAULIC BULLDOZERS AT A GLANCE AT A GLANCE|
Breaking up anodes
Bending and straightening
structural sections, I-beams,
Punching, piercing, slotting,
Cutting off heavy angle stock
Drawing, forming, or
corrugating flat stock
Forming heavy steel rings from flat bar stock
Bending tube and pipe
- Heavy Cast Iron Gibbing and hardened steel slideways ensure rigidity and proper alignment. In addition, the end lug is designed with a heavy-duty metal interlock to absorb and better distribute loads throughout the frame. Die is easily mounted to the end lug through T-slots that are machined longitudinally in the crosshead.
- Heavy-Duty Stacked Valve System features built in hydraulic overload and jam protection.
- Single Piece Cast Cylinders and cast piston/rod assembly eliminates high stresses, oil leakage and operation problems.
- Mode Selector Switch controls ram inching, two-speed approach (rapid advance and normal press) as well as single speed approach (normal press) for fast and easy set up. A fully-adjustable depth stop/back travel stop provides instant change of ram open/closed dimensions.
- End Lug operates from three different positions.
- Movable foot switch provides “at-the-work-sighting” for straightening and bending operations.
- Bend pin (for ring or contour work)
- Extra long stroke
- Tonnage control (to regulate tonnage from 20-100%)
- Infinitely variable pressing speed at any point in advance stroke
- Higher speed power units
- Self-contained tooling
- Holding circuit (for heated platen/bonding work)
- Straightening blocks (for forward or reverse bending without work rotation)
|Open Distance (Three end lug positions)|| 30-
|Housing Projection Below Floor||0||0||0||0||5||11||19|
|Bed Height Above Floor||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|Crosshead and End (Top to Bottom x L to R)||14 x 16||16 x 60||18 x 60||20 x 60||22 x 72||26 x 72||30 x 72|
|Approx. Shipping Weight (LBS)||14,000||18,000||21,000||25,000||34,000||41,000||52,000|
All specifications in "inches" unless marked otherwise.Speeds
All Speeds apply to our BD Model Hydraulic Bulldozers.
|Tonnage||Speed Package||Rapid Advance||Normal Press||Normal Return||Motor Horsepower|
|LEVEL 2||Consult Factory|
All specifications in "inches per minute" unless marked otherwise.